We are a team-oriented bunch. We are creative, strategic and passionate about the work we do. Open, collaborative and professional is how we like it. And we are looking to add more like-minded people to the team.
Join the FOLD
Full Time Positions
THR33FOLD is seeking a dynamic, creative, social media-savvy leader who will be responsible for the development and execution of strategic social media campaigns and social media community management. You will be a thought-leader and counselor to agency leadership and agency partners, as well as be responsible managing global brands across social media platforms.
A THR33FOLD Social Media Manager will lead the day-to-day management of key social web platforms and content development for the agency’s client brands. The candidate must have a proven track record for producing results. We are looking for someone who can manage a wide range of tasks with respect to creative and editorial deliverables in digital/social space on a daily basis. This person will work closely with the Integrated Strategists as well as the creative team, and will be responsible for creating content as well as identifying appropriate content types, topics, tone and timing for each social platform. In this role, s/he will need to evaluate appropriate tone for each channel while maintaining the client’s branding and tone of voice.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the overall social landscape and stay up to date on social media best practices
- Day-to-day management of key social web platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Periscope, etc
- Produce copy / content for social media channels
- Assist in developing and implimenting social media campaigns across platforms
- Able to actively contribute to social media strategy for campaigns across clients’ product lines
- Able to set social KPIs
- Manage analytic and social ROI analysis of campaigns and on-going initiatives
- Ensure content maps to messaging pillars through a firm understanding of how to maximize engagement and share of voice
- Work across teams to ensure consistent messaging is created and campaign strategies are aligned with overall goals
- Craft POVs on social media best practices and share among the internal team and clients
- Challenge the status quo, and proactively seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective social strategies
- Contribute and manage blogs for agency and clients
- Conduct online media and influencer outreach
- Manage social ad plans and ad placement, including budgets
- Manage digital ad plans, ad development, and placement for client campaigns
- Bilingual: English & Spanish (Professional level writing in Spanish is required).
- Hootsuite certified
- Google Analytics certified
- 2 – 4 years of social media management experience required
- 2 – 4 years of marketing/ advertising agency experience
- Solid writing skills and effective communication ability across all mediums
- Can work on tasks independently, with direction
- Be creatively charged + enthusiastic when working on social projects
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Deep knowledge of social media and digital culture from theory to real, personal experiences
- Familiarity with the following disciplines: branding, marketing, content development, design
- Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, collaborative, but able to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- BA/BS required
THR33FOLD is seeking a dynamic, proactive Visual Designer to join our team.
Visual Designers at THR33FOLD work on consumer facing designs for interactive marketing, online campaigns, websites, digital media, advertising and and motion-based projects. —our clients are as varied as can be, and our Visual Designers need to be able to move from one project to the next without missing a beat. Our Designers are excited to push themselves while they’re here and grow quickly; we want people who are ready to soak up as much from this environment as they contribute with amazing design.
THR33FOLD produces stunning work; our designers challenge themselves all the time to top the bar. The ability to contribute ideas and execute the ideas of others quickly and competently is key. We’re looking for multifaceted, collaborative designers to work on everything from full website rebuilds to global marketing throughout digital spaces. This is an opportunity to define and reinvent the digital space, and a passion for doing just that is critical—we want people who believe in their skills and their perspective and are ready to bring that awesomeness to these projects.
WHAT WE’D LIKE TO SEE
- Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process.
- A healthy design background: 2+ years of interactive experience (preferably agency experience), an intimate knowledge of industry tools.
- A understanding of motion design & solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- A solid understanding of interactivity and the Web
- Ability to Design mood boards, storyboards, interactive page layouts, site grids and interface demos, photo retouching and enhancements and animated GIFs.
- The ability to both work autonomously and as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here, so we want need people who can get their marching orders and go as well as communicate and collaborate.
- Leadership skills. Our designers have the opportunity – and responsibility – to help us reach new hights. We are growing fast and want leaders to be with us as we build.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered.Apply for this Job
THR33FOLD is seeking a dynamic, proactive public relations professional to join our team. The role will be responsible for public relations across multiple lifestyle brands and sectors.
The appropriate candidate possesses keen analytical skills, can spot and analyze trends and has a proven track record in generating exceptional results within the media landscape.
- Help develop communications plan including strategy, goals and tactics for clients
- Execute PR plan for clients
- Develop media relation’s strategy, seeking highlevel placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate daytoday public relations activities
- Monitor client and competitor coverage
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and product placement for clients
- Assist in coordination and execution of events & sponsorships
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients day-to-day communication
- A background in public relations – writing, editing, media relations and procurement.
- Exceptional command of language and professional communication, both written and verbal (Spanish is a plus).
- Knowledge and understanding of the national and local media landscape (print, digital and broadcast)
- Experience procuring media and crafting communication across multiple lifestyle sectors.
- Excellent critical thinking, editing and presentation skills are required.
- Proactive, engaging personality who can work well within a team environment and across all levels of client management
- Excellent organizational and planning skills; able to work quickly under pressure, handling and prioritizing multiple clients.
- Strong sense of client service, media and urgency.
- Effectively and professionally communicate to clients and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Previous PR experience is required
THR33FOLD is looking for an enthusiastic intern with a passion for design to assist the creative department in all visual needs of current clientele. The individual will work closely with the team on client work, so attention to detail is an absolute must. He/she must be able to take direction well, have strong communication skills, must be willing to work hard, and must not be afraid to ask questions.
The ideal candidate will possess strong skills and experience in graphic design (for print and digital), the Adobe Creative Suite, social media and website design. Experience or interest in photography, videography, or copywriting is a plus.
Internships are unpaid for the first three months. Stellar interns that knock our socks off with their application may qualify to skip this three-month period and start as a paid intern.
- Collaborate with the creative team in translation and distribution of creative elements from concept to rollout for integrated campaigns
- Produce quality design work on a daily basis that will directly support campaign efforts in social media, PR, branding, and digital media under direction of the Art Director
- Participate in creative concepting and content brainstorming sessions
- Act as production support to the creative team
- Create unique designs for promotions and campaigns
- Assist with preparing, designing, and creating art files for print production
- Assist Art Director in video or photos shoots
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with exceptional skills in Photoshop and Illustrator (InDesign is a plus)
- Flexible design style and willing to take direction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and PowerPoint
- Positive, can-do attitude with an emphasis on self-motivation, initiative, integrity and desire to deliver quality work
- Ability to work independently, think strategically, and add your creative flare to any given situation
- Experienced Mac user
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, and other video editing tools is preferred
- Experience or interest in social media marketing is preferred
- Experience or interest in photography is a plus
- Must be a junior or senior at an accredited university. Focus on communications, design, advertising, or marketing is a plus
- Previous agency experience is preferred
- Ability to meet internship period weekly hours requirement
Here at the FOLD, the excitement goes beyond the work. Between our sweet workspace, tight knit family, and occasional furry visitors, our work is as good as the time we spend creating it.
We are always looking for talented and passionate people to join the team or collaborate with. Don’t see a full time position that fits listed? Send us your resume so we can keep you in mind.Get in Touch!